EVERYTHING YOU NEED, NOTHING YOU DON’T
Hyde Midtown Suites & Residences is the brainchild of visionary developers Jorge Pérez, Chairman and CEO of The Related Group; Gil Dezer, President of Dezer Development; groundbreaking hotelier Sam Nazarian, founder, Chairman, and CEO of sbe; and design genius David Rockwell, founder of Rockwell Group.
Miami’s edgiest urban-hip neighborhood puts you at the white-hot center of culture. Entertainment surrounds you in every direction from Hyde’s exclusive amenities to destinations in the neighborhood just outside.
FASHION + ART
Hyde takes inspiration from today’s most provocative creators of fashion and art, making high design part of everyday life with eclectic and authentic amenity spaces for lounging, fitness, and entertainment.
Cool city views bring the Midtown vibe to residences and suites as well as indoor and outdoor amenity spaces at Hyde.
Customize your experience on demand with Hyde’s tech-savvy approach to hospitality and residential living. Everything from service to style can be personalized via digital devices.
JORGE M. PEREZ
FOUNDER, CHAIRMAN, & CEO OF THE RELATED GROUP
Jorge M. Pérez is the founder, Chairman, and CEO of The Related Group, the nation’s leading developer of multi-family residences. In August of 2005, TIME Magazine named Mr. Pérez one of the top 25 most influential Hispanic people in the United States. Under his direction, The Related Group and its affiliates have redefined the South Florida landscape.
PRESIDENT, CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENT DIVISION OF THE RELATED GROUP
With a Master’s Degree in Real Estate Development and Finance from MIT and a Master’s Degree in Architecture from University of Buenos Aires, Carlos Rosso serves as President of Condominium Development Division for The Related Group. He has directed all aspects of residential development in a wide variety of properties throughout Florida, Mexico, Uruguay, Columbia, and Argentina. Helping lead Miami’s cultural and physical renaissance, Rosso applies his vast knowledge and experience through all the phases of development, from construction, to project financing, land acquisition and sales and marketing.
PRESIDENT OF DEZER PROPERTIES
An accomplished businessman and humanitarian, Gil Dezer is an ideal, young visionary. One of the largest oceanfront property owners in Sunny Isles Beach, Dezer and his father, Michael Dezer, own just over 27 acres of prime oceanfront property, arguably one of the largest holdings of beachfront property owned and developable in the state. Most of this property is earmarked for redevelopment as mid-and high-rise luxury condominiums, condo-hotels, resorts, and rental communities.
FOUNDER PRINCIPAL OF ARQUITECTONICA
Arquitectonica is a Miami-based firm with multiple offices across North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia, and the Middle East. Founded in 1977, it is led by Bernardo Fort-Brescia and Laurinda Spear.
Its work — which includes mixed-use developments, resorts, hotels, luxury condominiums, schools, universities, and museums — has been featured in leading design and business publications including Architectural Record, Progressive Architecture, Time, Fortune, Abitare, and Domus. Its designs have also been exhibited in major museums across the world. In 2004, Rizzoli Press published a monograph on the firm’s work.
CEO, FOUNDER & CHAIRMAN OF SBE
With an uncompromising entrepreneurial instinct and personal style, SBE Founder, Chairman and CEO Sam Nazarian has been a transformative force in revolutionizing contemporary hospitality. In only a decade, Nazarian has defined “the scene” in Los Angeles and beyond, driving sbe to become the creative wellspring for some of the world’s most sought-after luxury lifestyle brands in North America, including SLS Hotels, Katsuya by Starck, The Bazaar by José Andrés, and Hyde Lounge.
FOUNDER OF ROCKWELL GROUP
Founded in 1984, Rockwell Group is an award winning, cross-disciplinary architecture and design practice based in New York City with satellite offices in Madrid and Shanghai. Inspired by theater, technology, and high-end craft, the firm creates a unique narrative for each project. Every space within Hyde Midtown is a dream brought into reality by the design genius of David Rocwell. It is a celebration of the essence of this particular place – it’s unique light, color, vibe, and texture.
ARCHITECTURE BY ARQUITECTONICA
“The architecture of Hyde Midtown puts a new icon in the sky and offers residents and guests some of the most exciting outdoor dining and entertainment spaces Miami has seen to date.” – Bernardo Fort-Brescia, Founding Principal of Arquitectonica
- A stunning 32-story tower, designed by internationally renowned architectural firm Arquitectonica, located in the heart of Midtown at the crossroads of Midtown Boulevard (NE 1 Avenue) and NE 34th Street.
- Hyde Midtown Suites & Residences is masterfully lined with ground-floor retail, restaurants, and live entertainment at the Hyde Piano Bar Lounge — all topped off by impeccable condominium residences.
- Hyde Midtown features a dramatic David Rockwell–designed lobby and 60 designer suites in the first five levels of the tower.
- Above the hotel, 24 floors of high-design condominiums featuring extraordinary contemporary finishes and state-of the-art amenities. A limited collection of penthouse residences on the top floor offer panoramic skyline, ocean, and bay views in select residences.
- Beautiful double-height lobby, perfect for exhibiting installations that reflect Miami’s internationally renowned art scene.
- Direct private access from the residential lobby to the condominium residences via high-speed elevators.
- Assigned self-parking for select units in a seven-story secured parking garage with direct access from the street or optional complimentary 24-hour valet parking services.
- Luxuriously landscaped 7th Level Pool Terrace with private cabanas, a heated pool, and a poolside bar that will serve snacks and refreshments. The surrounding terrace overlooking Midtown Boulevard evokes the feeling of a cruise ship sailing over the Miami scene.
- Hyde Midtown’s state-of-the-art health and wellness fitness center, located next to the Ciel Spa, offers Technogym® cardio and weight training equipment and cardio machines with personal plasma television/music options. Exclusive personal fitness stations create customized workouts.
- Free weights, stretching mats, Pilates balls, yoga mats, and headphones are all available for complimentary use.
- Ciel Spa featuring pampering treatments, massage beds with iPod docks, experience showers, and steam rooms.
- Hyde Midtown Media Room for exclusive private home theater happenings enhanced by catering and bar service from any of the neighboring restaurants.
- State-of-the-art business center expertly managed by Hyde Midtown and available to condominium residents to cater to their every social and business affair.
- The latest in “smart building” technology, including a custom Hyde Midtown mobile device app that links residents to concierge services and building amenities.
- VIP Access to South Beach’s hottest beach club, Hyde Beach at the SLS Hotel South Beach, with lounges, cabanas, beach and pool towel services, and seaside snacks and beverages.
INTERIORS BY DAVID ROCKWELL
TURNING DREAMS INTO SPACES
Every space within Hyde Midtown is a dream brought into reality by the design genius of David Rockwell. It’s a celebration of the essence of this particular place – its unique light, color, vibe and texture.
“Hyde Midtown is inspired by the unique fusion of art, fashion, and music that makes Midtown the most creatively dynamic neighborhood in Miami today.”
Sobreposição, 2014, hand- and laser-cut posters
Rhombus Bomber, 2012, acrylic on canvas & Open Minded, 2012, acrylic on canvas
Shining Part 3, 2014, enamel and acrylic on wood
Untitled, 2013, ink drawing on paper
60 FULLY FURNISHED DESIGNER SUITES BY DAVID ROCKWELL
- Expertly designed floor plans for efficient use of space and maximum views.
- Residences conveniently delivered move-in ready with carpeting and flooring, including imported tile flooring in the kitchens and baths.
- Upgrades available for tile flooring throughout residences.
- Elegant foyers in select residences.
- Spacious terraces with glass and aluminum railings directly accessible from living areas and bedrooms of every residence through floor-to-ceiling sliding glass doors. All corner units have expanded, wraparound terraces.
- Expanded terraces on select floors — a design element of the tower.
- Nine-foot-high smooth-finish ceilings in living spaces — except in the penthouse residences, where they reach 11 feet.
- High-efficiency central air conditioning.
- Spacious walk-in closets.
- Pre-wired for high-speed communications, multiple telephone lines, and cable.
- Open-concept design allows easy access to the livingdining room.
- European custom cabinetry with quartz countertops and optional full backsplashes.
- Stainless-steel, under-mount oversize zero-radius squareedge sink with single lever European-style pullout faucet sprayer.
- Glass cooktop with 17 settings for unprecedented temperature control.
- Cabinet-concealed range hood with variable speed fan.
- GE contemporary-style stainless-steel wall oven with ClearTouch glass control and large 47-cubic-foot oven capacity.
- Stainless-steel dishwasher.
- Large-capacity stackable washer and dryer.
- Premium European-style cabinetry with designer details, imported stone vanity tops and full-size mirrors.
- Double vessel bowl lavatories in master baths in select residences.
- Elongated water closets.
- Spacious soaking tubs and frameless glass-enclosed showers in master baths in select residences.
- Imported tile flooring and walls in wet areas.
- Designer faucets.
- Powder rooms in select residences.